Cisco has honoured its top performing partners across Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), recognising innovation on both sides of the Tasman.
Unveiled during Cisco Live in Melbourne, channel excellence was recognised across 15 categories, with providers acknowledged across the vendor’s entire technology portfolio.
From a partner perspective, Data#3 took home triple honours, with the solutions provider excelling across software and services categories, while also being acknowledged for “exceptional growth” within the Cisco Hyperflex product line-up.
Meanwhile, Dimension Data enjoyed success across both markets, with the Australia and New Zealand subsidiaries recognised for a standout year within the security space.
Furthermore, Outcomex, Taleka and Cirrus Networks were honoured across digital transformation, customer success and enterprise networking respectively, with Downer EDI Engineering named as the leading ecosystem partner.
In addition, “exceptional growth” awards were handed to Thomas Duryea Logicalis for Meraki and Optus Business for Cisco Spark, while Telstra shone through managed services innovation and IPTel Solutions through project delivery excellence.
Specific to countries, GCOMM was recognised for Australian innovation while Datacom claimed the honours in New Zealand.
Rounding off the awards, Ingram Micro was crowned as the leader in distribution.
“Cisco is committed to working closely with its partners and collaborating to create outstanding business outcomes for our customers,” Cisco director of partner business group A/NZ, Tara Ridley, said.
“We revamped the awards from 2016, to recognise, and encourage, innovation, strategic alignment and a customer outcome focus amongst our partners.
“It has been incredible to see the level of innovation that’s taking place in the Australian and New Zealand markets this year.
“I would like to congratulate all of the winners and runner ups for demonstrating a range of technical excellence, strong understanding of customers and some incredibly innovative solutions, across the breadth of our portfolio.”
The 2018 Cisco A/NZ Partner Award winners are:
- Digital Transformation Partner of the Year - Outcomex
- Customer Success Partner of the Year - Taleka
- Enterprise Networking Partner of the Year - Cirrus Networks
- Software Partner of the Year - Data#3
- Ecosystem Partner of the Year - Downer EDI Engineering
- Services Partner of the Year - Data#3
- Exceptional Growth in Cisco Hyperflex - Data#3
- Exceptional Growth in Cisco Security - Dimension Data Australia
- Exceptional Growth in Cisco Security - Dimension Data New Zealand
- Exceptional Growth in Cisco Meraki - Thomas Duryea Logicalis
- Exceptional Growth in Cisco Spark - Optus Business
- Managed Service Innovation - Telstra
- Australian Partner Innovation - GCOMM
- New Zealand Partner Innovation - Datacom
- Project Delivery Excellence - IPTel Solutions
- Distribution Partner of the Year - Ingram Micro