Dell EMC has announced its top Australian and New Zealand partners at the inaugural Dell EMC Partner Program awards.
The event was held at Park Hyatt in Sydney on 8 December and Dell EMC plans to hold the ceremony annually.
Datacom was named the Cloud Service Provider, Partner of the Year and DXC Technologies as the Cloud Service Provider, Solution of the Year.
The Emerging Growth Partner was awarded to New Zealand data storage solutions provider, Sempre.
Dimension Data was named the Services Partner of the Year, while Victoria-based, Think Solutions took home the Solution Provider Partner, Solution of the Year award.
The Solution Provider Partner of the years was Data#3, who also received a special achievement award for growth-rate achievement.
"Data#3 has enjoyed a long-standing relationship with EMC, and that has continued and strengthened since the company joined forces with Dell last year," Data#3 CEO and managing director, Laurence Baynham, said. "Our strategic approach to help customers achieve their business goals continues to be a major differentiator in the market. These awards are great recognition of our commitment to customer success. Congratulations to the Data#3 team.”
The Distributor of the Year award was given to Dicker Data, who in May, expanded its partnership with Dell EMC to distribute the vendor’s entire product portfolio. In the middle of 2016, Dicker Data had taken on Dell’s entire product portfolio including PC, notebook, monitors, server, storage and networking.
- Revealing the biggest Government IT providers in Australia
- Dicker Data inks Aussie Juniper Networks distribution deal
- Quarterly worldwide server revenue hits $14.7B
- Datacom wins $35M contract with Dept of Home Affairs
- DXC wins $120M contract with Queensland Health
- Dimension Data Australia reports $16.5M loss for 2017
- Dimension Data aims for agile strategy with new COO
- Dicker Data on-boards wireless network vendor across A/NZ