Juniper Networks has appointed Dicker Data as its new Australian distributor to target the enterprise and mid-market.
As a result of the partnership, Dicker Data will gain access to Juniper Networks entire portfolio of solutions, which includes networking, security, applications and software-defined.
“I’m pleased to be announcing our new relationship with Juniper in Australia,” Dicker Data chairman and CEO, David Dicker, said. “Juniper Networks is known globally for their expertise in the networking and security industry and we’re looking forward to working with them to further grow their already substantial presence in the enterprise and mid-market segments.”
The distributor has trained sales and presales staff to provide immediate service for partners.
“We look forward to leveraging Dicker Data’s years of knowledge and experience to develop compelling IT solutions that our customers can use to leverage the cloud and secure their workloads,” Juniper Networks Australia regional vice president, Ralph Candiloro, said.
On 30 November, Dicker Data was appointed as distributor for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) in New Zealand, tasked with turning Cisco partners towards a rival product portfolio.
That was in response to missing out on the lucrative Cisco portfolio in August. Dicker Data commenced distribution of Aruba, data centre networking and Nimble Storage ranges.
- Dicker Data turns Cisco channel towards HPE NZ
- BMS Technology to auction $1M in stock amid administration
- Australia among top three countries suffering web application attacks
- Tech Data expands CyberPower Systems partnership to Australia
- Three senior security managers resign as Uber breach fallout continues
- Suspected Andromeda botnet ringleader arrested
- Dell EMC honours top A/NZ partners in first post-merger awards
- Avaya emerges from bankruptcy
- What the new TPP means for Aussie IP
- Hills brings warehouse operations back in-house
- Dicker Data on-boards wireless network vendor across A/NZ