McAfee has announced its top local partners at its MPOWER and Partner Summit held in Sydney on 14 November.
Dimension Data Australia took home two awards, the Partner of the Year for both A/NZ and Asia Pacific (APAC).
Brisbane-based information management and cyber security solutions provider, Intalok Technologies, was recognised as the A/NZ Commercial Partner of the Year.
Data#3 took home the Growth Partner of the Year award. Ingram Micro Australia was named the Distributor of the Year for A/NZ and NEC Australia was recognised as the MSP Partner of the Year for the region.
Perth-based Kinetic IT took the APAC MSSP Innovation Award.
“Partners are integral to our success and lead the way in driving our entire channel to improve and deliver high quality customer outcomes,” McAfee head of channel sales and alliances, Asia Pacific, Jagdish Mahapatra, said. “By working together, we can provide better solutions that benefit our customers with greater protection, faster deployment times and reduced costs.”
McAfee awards recognise partners who demonstrated strategic relationships, profitable partnerships and drove better customer outcomes.
“Innovation, differentiation and profitability are critical elements of how we assess who the winners should be,” said Mahapatra.
Approximately 750 technology professionals attended the event, with partners from 14 countries and 26 cities across Asia Pacific.
- Ingram Micro to distribute Entrust Datacard in Australia
- Ingram Micro bolsters security arsenal with AlienVault deal
- Ingram furthers its AV presence with BOSE deal
- US cyber security broker launches $4M Aussie IPO
- Uber paid hackers to cover up massive 2016 data breach
- Optus Business flags $3.5M cyber security research play
- Ingram Micro's Cloud Marketplace hits two million users
- Data#3 digs into another contract win with PanAust