Xero has added two more partners to its Xero HQ hub for accounting practitioners at its Xerocon London event, bringing the total number of partners in the new feature to 11.
Expense management software vendor Expensify and book-keeping automation software Datamolino are now both launch partners of Xero HQ, a dashboard that brings selected apps together inside Xero for centralised client management.
Xero HQ, which was announced as in-trial last year, allows accounting firms to centralise and prioritise alerts for outstanding client actions and items into an activity feed. The first nine partners were announced at Xerocon Melbourne last month.
"Xero HQ is a one-stop hub for Xero accountants and bookkeepers to manage a large roster of clients with complex needs more efficiently, and Expensify fits perfectly into that vision,” said Anna Curzon, chief partner officer, Xero.
The goal of Xero HQ, Curzon said, was to facilitate closer relationships with customers by providing a superior service and automating back-end work.
Earlier this year, Xero chose Expensify as its internal receipt and expense management software.
“With Xero HQ, accountants not only gain realtime visibility into critical outstanding tasks – such as reports awaiting review and approval – but also ensures that their clients remain front and center with one-click, white-glove service," added Ryan Schaffer, director of strategy and marketing, Expensify.
Datamolino CEO Andrej Glezl said Xero HQ should be the first screen an advisor opens each morning.
“Having Datamolino as part of the activity feed in Xero HQ helps to keep the bookkeeping up to date. And you can do all sorts of magic if your data is up to date," Glezl added.
"Helping your clients with reporting, forecasting, getting a loan and keeping your finger on the pulse of a company to measure and improve their performance."
The full list of partners in Xero HQ is:
- Boma for marketing automation;
- Practice Ignition, for automated client on-boarding
- Receipt Bank for expense automation
- Hubdoc for automated document collection and data entry
- Fathom for advisory and management reporting services
- Futrli for cash flow management
- Spotlight Reporting for business reporting
- SuiteFiles for Office 365 document management
- Nowfinity for trust and companies register management
- Expensify for expense management; and
- Datamolino for bookkeeping automation
- SaaS developer Unleashed Software secures $7M investment
- Multi-cloud connectivity giant Megaport makes its move into Wellington
- Top 10 strategic tech trends to watch out for in 2018
- Kiwi aviation tech developers Spidertracks and Aeronet team to automate maintenance
- Aussie software vendors strike $17M merger deal
- Xero partner Exsalerate wows judges with account management dashboard
- Xero to delist from NZX, reports strong growth, positive EBITDA