Westcon-Comstor has bolstered its capabilities across public cloud, targeting Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud environments through a new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform launch.
Reseller News can reveal that the distributor is expanding its cloud strategy across Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) through the release of its BlueSky Security Analytics & Compliance Service, in partnership with Dome9.
As part of the BlueSky Cloud & Service Management Platform, the offering is designed to enable cloud partners to deliver the latest cloud security and compliance to customers.
Specifically, the SaaS platform - powered by Dome9 and delivered under the BlueSky brand - will provide visibility and automation to secure AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud environments, alongside visualising security posture and identifying and mitigating risks.
“As a value add distributor, Westcon-Comstor is committed to providing its customers with a portfolio of cloud services that allow help them strengthen their cloud portfolio and offer a better experience for their end-customers,” Westcon-Comstor vice president of cloud and services practice APAC Darryl Grauman told Reseller News.
“The rapid growth in public cloud adoption has facilitated a need for enterprise-class security solutions. The breadth of capabilities and the powerful automation in the Dome9 solution address a key operational challenge for enterprises.”
According to Grauman, the service equips partners with an enterprise-grade solution capable of ensuring cloud environments are both secure and compliant.
“The service is the only cloud orchestration solution that offers a full range of features and capabilities, from powerful security visualisation and orchestration, to active enforcement and protection,” Grauman added. “The service can be deployed in a matter of minutes and requires no agents to be deployed.”
In partnering with Westcon-Comstor, Dome9 delivers cloud infrastructure security and compliance to businesses across the public cloud.
The Dome9 Arc SaaS platform leverages cloud-native security capabilities and cloud-agnostic policy automation to provide network security, protection and compliance to public cloud environments.
“Our partnership with Dome9 allows us to enhance our cloud offering with a Westcon-Comstor branded verifiable security and compliance cloud giving our customers a way to fully address operational issues for their end-customers,” Grauman added.
- Cloud start-up strikes SaaS deal with NZ Post
- Unisys NZ reports growth, helps NZ Transport Agency get Agile
- Microsoft jobs set to be “eliminated” in non-US markets
- TAFE NSW forks out $25M to Insight Enterprises in Microsoft deal
- Fujitsu extends its digital PaaS offering in Australia
- Bulletproof downgrades profit forecast
- The ancient Microsoft networking protocol at the core of the latest global malware attack
- Digital and cloud see Capgemini's revenues on the rise
- Amazon Alexa is so smart it's stupid
- EU court must rule how forgetful Google should be
- Cloudten claims public sector credentials on AWS
- Inside Westcon-Comstor’s 90-day plan