Cisco has named Dicker Data as its leading distributor across Asia Pacific and Japan, representing the company’s second accolade in a month.
Fresh from being honoured by APC by Schneider Electric, the ASX-listed organisation notched another Distributor of the Year award, unveiled at the Cisco Partner Summit conference held in San Francisco.
In front of partners from across the globe, the award comes after Dicker Data was recognised earlier in 2016 as the Cisco A/NZ Distributor of the Year.
“This award is testament to the hard work our team continues to put in,” Dicker Data chairman and CEO, David Dicker, said.
“Our partnership with Cisco has yielded strong results over the past twelve months and we look forward to continuing to build on our joint success.”
In 2016, Dicker Data has been awarded several other accolades including ARN Hardware Distributor of the Year; Reseller News Software Distributor of the Year; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba Best Distributor for the Asia Pacific region; Lenovo Distributor of the Year; Veritas Distributor of the Year; QNAP Top Growth Partner APAC 2016 and Watchguard Distributor of the Year.
- Dicker Data and Dell crowned at APC by Schneider Electric Partner Summit
- Brisbane reseller helps visual effects firm supercharge creative collaboration through Cisco
- Arcserve signs on ACA Pacific as distie following Dicker Data breakup
- Cisco offers aid to NZ businesses impacted by earthquake
- Dicker Data and Quest strike A/NZ distribution deal
- Top performing AC3 enters Cisco Winner’s Circle