It will be the second partner in Asia Pacific to go live with the program and the automated subscription-based Autodesk products will available via Dicker’s CloudPortal.
The distributor said it had taken months of close collaboration between Dicker and Autodesk to create customised interfaces so partners can transact Autodesk subscription-based products.
“We are pleased to be not only the first in Australia, but one of the first globally to launch this new subscription platform and program for Autodesk,” Dicker Data CEO, David Dicker, said. “Partners can now sell Autodesk products at a monthly price point, which has opened up the door for them to approach new users who wouldn’t have otherwise had the budge for an upfront full-product purchase.”
The CloudPortal platform features automated renewal notifications, enabling partners and their customers to manage their services.
“Partners will use these services to drive automation through their business, helping the channel manage the overall increase in order volume and positioning to be successful with transition to term-based offerings,” Autodesk APAC channel communications manager, Kelly Banning, said.
- Dicker Data wins QNAP 2016 Top Growth Award
- Cloud momentum with Microsoft as new wave of Aussie CSP partners come onboard
- Lenovo names top performing A/NZ partners at awards gala
- Dicker Data deepens Dell play with expanded Aussie portfolio
- Dicker Data nets exclusive ShoreTel agreement
- Logical move as Dicker Data takes Logitech to new Aussie markets