Network-attached storage company, QNAP Systems, welcomed more than 50 global partners, including local companies BlueChip and Alloys, to its Global Partners Day 2016 in celebration of 2015 achievements.
Dicker Data took home the Top Growth Award at QNAP’s Global Partners Day 2016. The distributor was specifically recognised for its success in extending QNAP’s reach in the A/NZ market.
Dicker Data was the only A/NZ partner to take home an award.
“We are very pleased to have received the Top Growth award for 2016 from QNAP at their recent awards ceremony in Taipei. This recognition is reflective of the hard work both teams have put in to grow the QNAP business,” said Dicker Data business manager of volume group, Luke Trinh.
“We look forward to continue mutual success with QNAP moving forward,” he added.
QNAP general manager Meiji Chang, said, “QNAP stands at the forefront of innovation and development in the network-attached storage industry, and we were happy to share our vision, technology, and potential with so many of our partners from around the world.
“There has never been a better time for QNAP, and we are constantly looking for ways to improve the potential for both ourselves and for our valued partners,” Chang continued.
- Cloud momentum with Microsoft as new wave of Aussie CSP partners come onboard
- Lenovo names top performing A/NZ partners at awards gala
- XPLORE Technologies experiments with markets to deepen channel engagement in Australia
- Dicker Data becomes first A/NZ Autodesk DDWS partner
- Dicker Data nets exclusive ShoreTel agreement
- CompTIA brings its global Dream IT program to A/NZ
- Homegrown distie, Leader Computers, turns 20
- Sony builds on distie partnership with Alloys
- Alloys - The non-traditional approach to distribution