Global manufacturer of printing devices, OKI, has appointed a new channel manager for its Buying Groups business.
Judy Wilson will be responsible for developing new partner opportunities and programs. SHe will be based in Sydney.
She comes to the new role from Samsung Electronics where she held multiple positions spanning NSW channel manager IT and national channel manager for print. Within these roles, she proved innovative market momentum strategies and programs that supported growth in channel sales.
Before Samsung, Wilson held business development roles at Ingram Micro and Express Data. She was the business development manager for ShoreTel and Hitachi Data Systems whilst at Express Data.
Additionally, Wilson had a five-year stint as channel account manager at Hewlett Packard where she managed partner and reseller relationships and propelled sales growth.
According to OKI Data Oceanic sales manager A/NZ, Greg Mikaelian, her experience and success in supporting channel partner growth and implementing innovative reseller programs will be invaluable to the new role.
“She will provide a great source of knowledge and expertise, in helping to reinforce our presence and business share within the buying group sector of the printer channel – including Office Choice and Office Brands,” he added.
- New vendor, Access4, hits the UCaaS market in A/NZ
- Datacom bags double win at Intel Security partner awards
- Software AG shakes hands with ex-IBM channel manager in new A/NZ hire
- Ingram Micro strengthens Aussie management team
- EXCLUSIVE: Jon Fox leaves Ingram Micro
- Malcolm Turnbull - STEM must be compulsory in senior school
- Adelaide consulting firm deploys ShoreTel technology for McArdle Freight
- Hitachi Data Systems appoints new CTO
- OKI boosts A/NZ channel by partnering with Cartridge World