Global provider of omnichannel Cloud-based contact centre software, Vocalcom, has signed on Sydney headquartered Cloud software and consulting company, Quality Connex, as an exclusive distributor.
This partnership will see Quality Connex have exclusive rights to sell the Vocalcom suite of Cloud omnichannel contact centre solution, in addition to its native built-in solution for Salesforce within the A/NZ region.
Vocalcom chief operating officer, Alexandre Oddos, said Quality Connex was selected as it provides a range of consulting services to private and public sector organisations.
“This exclusive arrangement is recognition of the significant strategic growth that has been achieved and the customer success delivered by Quality Connex in supporting Cloud driven innovation while at the same time increasing Vocalcom’s brand recognition in the Australian market.
“Both Vocalcom and Quality Connex have a mutual understanding of the skills and expertise required to improve their customers’ business in support of delivering a truly superior customer experience,” Oddos mentioned.
Quality Connex chief technology officer, Sarel Roets, attributed a Frost and Sullivan report which forecasts the hosted contact centre market to exceed a CAGR of seven per cent between 2014 and 2021, while the Cloud contact centre solutions market will increase significantly with CAGR expected to exceed 35 per cent in that same time frame.
Roets said this makes the contact centre software space ripe for play.
“We are thrilled that our success to date has been recognised with our appointment as exclusive distributor for Vocalcom in A/NZ. Quality Connex has benefitted and will benefit from both new avenues to market and the appetite for Cloud-based software in Australian business,” Roets added.
- Citrix expands on global partnership with Microsoft
- UPDATED: Splunk gets named EMC Select Partner
- Intermedia opens local datacentre in Sydney
- Nutanix hones in on SMBs with new hyper-converged appliance
- UPDATED: DPSA and APC by Schneider Electric cease distributor partnership
- Dimension Data Australia inks exclusive partnership with Ellucian
- Why Microsoft’s renewed smartphone focus is better late than never
- Optus Business and Macquarie University collaborate to combat cyber threats
- BT inks new contract with Cloud and business software provider
- Comunet CEO departs to head up AWS-focused consultancy role