Cloud financials provider NetSuite has named Fronde as the NetSuite Solution Provider Partner of the Year for Asia Pacific and Japan for 2016, in recognition of the company’s Cloud growth across the region.
Revealed during SuiteWorld 2016 in San Jose, California, the accolade - won by Fronde for the second year in a row - reflects the company’s position as the Asia Pacific leader in NetSuite Cloud business software.
As a trans-Tasman member of the NetSuite Solution Provider Partner Program with a five-star status, the highest level awarded by NetSuite, the win adds to Fronde’s recent crowning as Google Apps APAC Partner of the Year in March.
“Fronde brings 24 years of IT experience to the Asia Pacific region,” Fronde Australia Managing Director, Don McLean, said.
“Combining our pursuit of innovation, business IT liberation and customer commitment, we deliver the best technology solutions for our clients.
"We have loyal customers who’ve been with us on this journey from the beginning, clearly validating our business-based approach to solutions featuring Cloud technology.”
- EXCLUSIVE: The Rhipening...
- Trans-Tasman buyers team up to take over Canberra Data Centres in $800m deal
- What are the top tech skills of the Aussie channel?
- Mission-critical SAP applications gaining momentum on AWS
- Accelerated Cloud growth triggers Acronis partner base expansion
- Why Cisco’s change strategy is slowly paying off
- Fronde returns to the black following strong 2015
- Fronde hires new strategic alliances GM
- Where's the partner opportunity in the public cloud?