Network testing, visibility and security company, Ixia, has launched Xceed, a new program that looks to propel sales for the company’s technology partners and channel partners.
Ixia vice-president of business development, Scott Westlake, said the goal of the Xceed program is to accelerate technology implementations and value for end-users, while driving new and profitable sales opportunities for partners.
“From development, to market, to deployment, Ixia’s combination of test and visibility products enable our technology partners to provide their customers with full and immediate value from their security and performance monitoring solutions,” he added.
The partner program offers preferred access to select Ixia products, solution strategy and design workshops, solution integration and support, best practice training for system engineers and deployment teams.
It also offers jointly developed ‘Solution Activation’ kits to help channel partners accelerates the sales cycle and joint lead generation webinars and regional marketing events.
Ixia’s network visibility portfolio is designed to help technology partners improve the efficiency of their monitoring and security solutions.
These partners include A10, Annova Data, Anritsu, CA Technologies, Cisco, Corvil, Dynatrace, Endace, ExtraHop, Extreme Networks, FireEye, Fortinet, HPE, iBoss, LiveAction, Imperva, Intel Security, LogRhythm, Niksun, Palo Alto Networks, Plixer, Riverbed, Savvius, SevOne, SolarWinds, Splunk and Viavi Solutions.
According to FireEye vice-president of cyber security coalition, Ed Barry, the vendor relies on Ixia to develop, sell and deploy its security products.
“The Xceed Partner Program ensures our joint customers have comprehensive secure networks that quickly adapt to a dynamic threat environment,” he added.
Imperva vice-president of business development, Ayelet Steinitz, said Ixia’s visibility solutions enable the company’s mutual channel partners to validate the resiliency of the joint Imperva/Ixia solution under realistic conditions.
- Splunk unveils new Adaptive Response Initiative
- Fortinet maximises Meru Networks acquisition with new trans-Tasman distie deal
- Software AG shakes hands with ex-IBM channel manager in new A/NZ hire
- UPDATED: Splunk gets named EMC Select Partner
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Security is a see-saw of prevention and protection, says Palo Alto Networks
- SolarWinds buys Logicnow in global MSP play
- FireEye taps Richard Metcalfe to lead A/NZ
- Fortinet extends security training to TAFE and University
- EXCLUSIVE: Lani Edwards leaves FireEye
- IPSec: Building an enterprise security practice by mistake
- UPDATED: CA Technologies’ A/NZ boss exits top job
- Arrow and Intuit Technologies excel regionally through Extreme Networks
- Riverbed buys Xirrus in SD-WAN push