Workspace management specialist, Matrix42 looks to continue its growth trajectory following the appointment of Philippe Ortodoro as senior vice-president of global sales.
In this role, Ortodoro is responsible for driving sales and growing revenue globally.
The company said it has experienced strong growth since the acquisition of local enterprise mobility management (EMM) vendor, Silverback, in 2014.
In addition, Matrix42 country manager, Michael Alf, said the company has brought in three new developers and two new salespersons to the Sydney headquarters of Asia-Pacific.
He said the investment in the new hires reflect the company’s heightened focus on local expansion.
He added that the company is setting ambitious targets of double digit growth to its Australian sales and revenue and he is keen to invest more in expanding its software mobility teams.
“We invest heavily in our people and in turn we are able to build incredibly close knit teams that are really driving us ahead in the Australian market. Our customers want highly adaptable products that keep pace with their mobility requirements and internally, it’s a natural response so we can keep track of these demands,” he said.
- Paessler AG strengthens APAC team
- Canvas signs four new customers
- AWS Snowball gets first Australian deployment
- Stratasys teams with Fuji Xerox to expand 3D print play
- Metalogix enters Asia-Pacific market, dedicates itself to make strategic investments
- CyberArk strengthens regional channel team with double hire