Virtual machine aware storage company, Tintri, has expanded its global partner program and the A/NZ region will be subject to the changes.
The company has enhanced its global partner program with the following:
- New program tiers (Elite, Premier, Authorised, Registered) with program and financial benefits – with clear growth paths and milestones
- More Market Development Funds (MDF) for partners with a proposed plan for growth
- A Not-for-Resale (NFR) Purchase Program that provides significant discounts on Tintri storage for use in partner labs and demo environments
- Increased sales incentives and a new rewards payment system to automate and expedite the process of qualifying for, claiming and receiving incentives
- Enhanced certifications (Tintri Certified Sales Professional, Tintri Certified Sales Engineer and invite-only Tintri Certified Sales Expert), training and enablement resources via Tintri’s Partner Portal
A more simplified version of the program was in place beforehand, but Tintri A/NZ channel sales director, Mark Migallo, saiddue to strong partner relationships developed across the globe, and the quality of sales being generated, the business needed to invest in a new global partner programme which allowed it to scale the channel business.
""We are investing heavily in our channel partners as they are key to Tintri's success and growth. Our Asia-Pacific and EMEA regions are 100 per cent channel driven, so by enhancing the programme we are offering partners greater opportunities for success. Partners are not only establishing our footprint in these markets, but are ensuring we claim a chunk of marketshare off our competitors," he said.
Businesses currently a signed on as a Tintri Partner will be automatically entered into the programme – their level will be determined by the number of sales and revenue generated, and certifications met. For new Partners wanting to come on board, they initially need to complete an online form and a channel sales manager will be in touch to discuss their submission and possible next steps.
Tintri Asia-Pacific senior sales director, CK Chan, said the updated program aims to help partners grow VAS sales through access to more solutions, training, enablement and incentives.
“More Australian organisations are seeking storage solutions that deliver quality, leading-edge, reliable technology with better business benefits. Tintri aims to offer our partners highly differentiated VM-aware storage solutions, allowing us to provide greater business value for our partners and their customers,” he said.