The 2016 Robert Half Salary Guide says the five IT positions to expect the highest salary increases in 2016 are:
1. Business Intelligence developers with a salary range of $95,000 minimum and $145,000 maximum
2. Infrastructure managers - $120,000 min to $175,000 range
3. ERP functional consultants or CRM consultants - $100,000 min to 150,000 range
4. Enterprise architects - $130,000 min to $190,000 range
5. IT project managers - $100,000 min to $157,000 range
According to Robert Half senior managing director APAC, David Jones, it is Big Data, Cloud and mobile technology that continues to dominate the market meaning that businesses are actively seeking experienced IT professionals to support innovation and sustain business growth.
“In order to attract and keep top talent on the payroll, proactive companies are adjusting their remuneration policies to ensure their offers match or exceed averages in their location and industry,” he said.
“Top IT candidates will typically receive multiple job offers, leaving them well-placed to drive their salary negotiations. As a consequence, many specialists are likely to consider moving roles if they are offered a better remuneration package,” he added.