Telecommunications company, Vocus Communications, has launched a new product, adapted from the M2 product suite, marking the integration of the two companies.
As a result, the company will be offering its reseller partners and wholesale customers Vocus nbn Connect, which will allow them to offer new and improved network solutions to their customers using the NBN footprint, but without absorbing the large cost of connecting to a Point of Interconnect (POI).
Vocus Communications said, in a statement, that introducing Vocus nbn Connect means they can offer new and improved network solutions using the nbn footprint.
The new product offers a Layer 2 service, Vocus Network Connect, or a Layer 3 service, Vocus Reseller Connect.
Network Connect offers Layer 2 aggregation of nbn’s TC-4 and TC-1 Traffic Classes, which are used to deliver Internet and telephony services respectively. This allows our customers to create customised plans using their network infrastructure.
As for Reseller Connect, it offers Layer 3 wholesale data and voice services targeted towards retail service providers.
The product also offers a members portal, which provides B2B ordering access, reducing the requirement of manual operational intervention, voice applications and Internet, connection to the Vocus auto configuration server, reporting and statistics and nbn Certified CPE.
The new product is available to all Vocus reseller partners and wholesale customers.
- Darrin Edkins departs Nutanix
- TPG releases NBN bundles for small businesses
- Vodafone strengthens global partnership with Huawei
- New line of Prysmian optical cables to change up nbn delivery
- CompTIA expands education and training resources
- Competitive concerns remain as Telstra signs $1.6 billion nbn network deal
- Prysmian begins Flextube cable deployment with TPG
- Solutions roundup: Flexera Software launches FlexNet Manager for Cloud, and other news
- Spirit Telecom strengthens executive team with new COO