Employee experience technology company, REFFIND (ASX:RFN), has signed up eight organisations to use its employee experience platform.
Its new client wins include creative, marketing, and document solutions company, Adobe; automotive and sporting retailer, Super Retail Group; consulting, technology, and outsourcing services company, CapGemini; property group, Charter Hall; water treatment and chemical distribution business, Ixom; workplace health solutions business, Konekt; nutrition, health, and wellness company, Nestle; and project management consultancy, PM Partners.
These new customers add to REFFIND’s existing customer list which includes ME Bank, Allianz, Johnson & Johnson, Staples, Bupa, Domain, Sunglass Hut, Gilbert + Tobin, and Gadens.
REFFIND co-founder and managing director, Jamie Pride, said more organisations joining the REFFIND platform in 2016 shows its rapid local market growth as employee experience leader.
“These new customers will gain significant benefits from using REFFIND’s platform, including improved employee experiences, easier internal referrals for new hires, and the ability to pulse-check and engage with employees on important workplace issues.
“Growth in new clients continues to progress at an excellent rate and we have a very strong pipeline here in Australia and the US. We look forward to continued growth,” Pride said.
- Etherstack inks $3.2m contract
- Aconex signs on Fluor as customer
- UPDATED: Melbourne IT buys InfoReady for $15.4M
- Ping Identity inaugurates Australian datacentre
- Buddy Platform collaborates with Facebook
- ASX-listed Mint Payments inks agreement with NETS
- Perth-based iWebGate partners with US company, Blue Tech
- Adobe pushes further into the Cloud with CIO appointment