IT storage company, EMC, has named the winners of its 2015 EMC Business Partner Program Awards at an intimate event in Sydney. The cream of the A/NZ business partner community gathered to recognise EMC’s highest performing partners of 2015.
Dimension Data Australia nabbed two awards at the event – for being the A/NZ partner of the year and A/NZ alliance partner (outstanding achievement award).
Ingram Micro Australia took home the A/NZ distributor of the year award.
Within the solution provider space, Data#3 was handed the Solution Provider Partner Australia outstanding achievement award, while Datacom New Zealand was given the Solution Provider Partner New Zealand outstanding achievement award.
Telstra won the A/NZ Cloud Service Provider Partner outstanding achievement award.
Cirrus/L7 Solutions won the outstanding achievement award in conjunction with Avnet Technology Solutions Australia, while Perfekt nabbed the outstanding achievement award in conjunction with Ingram Micro Australia and Sempre Technologies received the outstanding achievement award in conjunction with Ingram Micro New Zealand.
EMC Asia-Pacific and Japan president, David Webster, announced the winners. He said the awards recognise the outstanding performance of its partners in A/NZ.
“It’s exciting to see the innovative projects and solutions they have implemented for their customers last year. On behalf of EMC, I want to thank our network of partners for a great 2015 and we’re looking forward to continuing to work together to transform and grow our mutual businesses this year,” he said.
With a host of EMC executives in attendance, the evening also saw partners and customers to discuss industry developments and business trends for the year ahead.
“In 2016, EMC and its partners will continue to help customers to modernise, automate and transform their datacentres to enable future growth.
“As all flash arrays become a main stream technology, we will see disruption of the datacentre as we know it. We will continue to work together to ensure our joint customers are the disrupters, not the disrupted,” Webster added.
- Cisco Live 2016: Top A/NZ partners share the glory
- RSA Conference 2016 - Why businesses must create a culture of cybersecurity hunters
- Ingram Micro acquires valued-added distie, NETXUSA, in US UCC play
- Data#3 boss, Laurence Baynham, goes punk for charity
- Datacom does it again as 2016 partner recognition keeps coming
- Telstra customers face another network outage
- Telstra’s muru-D feeds Singapore tech start-ups with $S40,000 each in seed capital
- Ingram Micro on board as OKI expands NZ distribution offering
- WIICTA Alumni 2016: Where are they now?
- 2016 ARN Emerging Leaders awards – nominations close soon
- 100 new jobs boost as Datacom opens third Melbourne office
- Riverbed recognises top-performing partners
- Dropbox cements Kiwi channel play with Ingram Micro distie deal
- Dimension Data CEO steps down after 12 years