Enprise Solutions has been recognised as MYOB Enterprise Solutions Partner of the Year 2015, while also taking out the Excellence in Business Development award in New Zealand.
Revealed during an awards ceremony in Gold Coast, Australia, both awards recognise a “high-level of excellence” across client service, sales and growth of MYOB Enterprise Solution clients in New Zealand in 2015.
Enprise Group CEO Elliot Cooper says it’s a win for customers that Enprise’s customer service excellence has been recognised in both Australia and New Zealand.
“We work hard to deliver outstanding results for our business customers on both sides of the Tasman,” he says.
“Excellent customer service is a big part of why Enprise customers get exceptional results from their MYOB EXO systems.”
As a leading specialist provider of solutions based on the MYOB EXO and MYOB Advanced software platforms, Enprise Solutions supports around 750 MYOB EXO customers across Australia and New Zealand, with offices in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Sydney and Melbourne.
- 40,000 new business users on board as Google honours top-performing Fronde
- VMware, Cisco and Microsoft go-to vendors as software-defined enterprise spend rises
- Where’s the cheapest place to buy Cloud?
- HPE introduces Haven OnDemand
- Vodafone and Huawei conduct Cloud RAN trial
- Interactive Intelligence takes out advanced AWS partner status
- Power to Intergen as Microsoft lays out Internet of Things inspired partner programs
- Kiwi solutions provider takes out MYOB NZ partner award
- SMEs want reduced company tax rates in upcoming Federal Budget: MYOB