Cyber-security company, Centrify, has extended its mobile capabilities by implementing derived credentials for secure mobile access to apps, websites and services that require smart card authentication.
The new solution builds on the company’s integration of identity-based security to mobility, offering secure single sign-on (SSD) in highly regulated environments.
Centrify chief product officer, Bill Mann, said, “Until now, users could only access highly secured apps and content via laptops and desktops, due to regulations mandating smart card-based two-factor authentication. Attempting to use mobile devices with smart card readers for the same access was cumbersome at best.”
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
- Certus Solutions appoints John McMahon
- 54 per cent of Australian companies employees use consumer-grade collaboration tools: Dimension Data
- ACS and CSIRO forecasts megatrends for Australian workforce in next 20 years
- Australian companies concerned about skills gap: Robert Half
- NPS wins Centrify A/NZ Partner of the Year