Twitter Australia has revealed its new Aussie headquarters in Sydney’s city centre, officially opened by Premier of New South Wales, Mike Baird.
Twitter said the new office's open plan layout is designed to foster openness and collaboration and reflects the transparency that is central to Twitter.
Quintessential features of the new headquarters include the meeting rooms named after iconic Australia beaches such as Bondi, Noosa, Byron Bay and Bells and panoramic city views framed by a local beach design.
Additionally, sitting on the green and gold wall colour scheme, is the feature wall tribute of #PutOutYourBats and a #LoveWhereYouWork neon sign.
- The new Sydney Microsoft flagship store will look like this
- Microsoft’s Sydney store will open its doors on 12 November
- Sydney's Opal card: an easy way to get free trips
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- OpenText launches Innovation Tour 2016
- Twitter now offers direct messages and customer feedback