ASX-listed employee experience technology company, Reffind (ASX:RFN), has signed six organisations to use its employee experience platform.
The new customers include Staples, Bupa, Domain, Sunglass Hut, Gilbert + Tobin and Gadens.
This adds to Reffind’s client list that includes ME Bank, Allianz and Johnson & Johnson.
In a statement Reffind said the new list of clients reflect the benefits of employee experience products, Employ and Engage. Some of the benefits include improved employee experiences, easier internal referrals for new hires and the ability to engage with employees on important issues.
In addition to using Reffind’s Employ referrals application, Staples will use its Engage solution.
“The value of Reffind’s solutions is increasingly being recognised by Australian and New Zealand businesses and the rate at which Reffind is achieving new wins is proof that there is a real need in the market for this technology,” Reffind co-founder and managing director, Jamie Pride, said.
- Reffind signs four new clients in Australia
- REFFIND expands reach with five new clients
- Stacey Beer leaves UXC Connect for REFFIND
- REFFIND to launch marketplace
- REFFIND joins ADP marketplace
- US court blocks Staples’ multi-billion dollar acquisition of Office Depot
- Staples global boss, Ron Sargent, departs