To conclude Veritas' first annual regional partner event, Partner Link 2015, Veritas has announced the winners of its APJ awards, with Ingram Micro and Intalock leading the way in Australia.
Ingram Micro won APJ Distributor of the Year, and while Intalock took out the Pacific region partner of the year.
The Veritas APJ partner awards "honour the top performing partners who have demonstrated dedication to strong business growth and positively contributing to their customers, the partner community and Veritas."
The awards is the first of its kind since the company split from Symantec.
"The awards are testimony to our partners' core competencies in delivering innovative, next generation information management solutions to our customers," said George Wong, Veritas' APJ channel leader.
The award winners were judged through a variety of criteria, that includes overall performance in revenue growth, programme adoption, technical innovation and the quality of the use of Veritas' information management solutions.
The winners in full:
- APJ Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro
- APJ Distributor of the Year for Backup Exec: Networld
- APJ Global Systems Integrator of the Year: Hitachi Data Systems
- ASEAN Partner of the Year: CTC Global
- Greater China Region Distributor of the Year: Digital China
- Greater China Region Partner of the Year: United Electronic
- India Partner of the Year: Value Point
- Japan Partner of the Year: Hitachi
- Korea Partner of the Year: BeatRice
- Pacific Partner of the Year: Intalock