The Department of Finance has expanded the number of suppliers on its whole-of-government ICT hardware and associated services panel.
The new additions include ACT Logistics; Allbids.com.au; APCD; Wilson and Gilkes; HP Australia; ISI; MCR Computer Resources; NEC IT Services Australia; Secure Bits and Server Racks Australia.
The new additions bring the total number of suppliers to 29.
In a statement, the Department said further announcements will be made in the coming weeks.Other suppliers on the panel include: Acer Computers Australia; Dell Australia; Ethan Group; Mac 1; OPC IT; Samsung Electronics; Adnet; Buyequip; Data#3; Datacom Systems; Forward IT; Fujitsu; Greenbox Systems; HP PPS Australia; Lenovo; Netier; NTT Communications - ICT Solutions; Reuse/Recycle IT/ Capital Easy - Finance and Leasing and TES-AMM.
- NEC Australia develops new system to support apprentices
- Nexgen Australia awarded NEC UC channel partner of the year
- NEC facial recognition helps NT police fight crime
- Data#3 nabs Canalys Asia-Pacific channel partner award
- Aruba names inaugural channel partner award winners (+9 photos)
- Samsung enhances Sydney Opera House technology
- NEC Australia helps WA modernise its water management system
- Data#3 sees sustainable growth in H1 FY16
- NEC provides new CrimTrac biometric platform
- How can Aussie partners successfully expand into Asia?
- NEC creates 130 new tech jobs with Wollongong office opening