Complaints made to the TIO is at the lowest level since between 2007 and 2008.
The recent Telecommunications Complaints in Context report has revealed a drop from 8.6 last quarter to 6.3 in April-June 2015, down from 14.3 in April-June 2014.
Vodafone customer complaints per 10,000 services to the telecommunications industry ombudsman (TIO) has continued to decline for the sixth consecutive quarter of this year.
Telstra recorded its best results to date with 6 complaints per 10,000 services in operation.
Optus is in the lead for the most complaints with 7.3 complaints per 10,000 services in January-March 2015 climbing to 8.5 in April-June 2015.
Amaysim had the lowest complaints at 1.8 per 10,000 services in April-June 2015.
The result for all participating providers, 6.5 complaints per 10,000 services in operation decreased 9.7 per cent when compared to January-March 2015 (7.2 per cent) and 14.5 per cent when compared to April-June 2014 (7.6 per cent).
Overall, results show new complaints reduced by 10.5 per cent during 2014-2015.
- Optus sees net profit rise in first half results
- Telstra and Ericsson blow past 4G speed limits
- Channel luminary Sara Adams joins Telstra after two-year hiatus
- Optus fined $51k for duping customers on Internet speeds
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles