Veritas Technologies has unveiled its independent global partner program, Veritas Partner Force, offering a refreshed approach based on extensive partner feedback.
According to the backup and recovery experts, the program is designed to further reward information management partners focused on growing their business with Veritas.
“As Veritas prepares to become a stand-alone company, Veritas’ independent partner program enhances the well-received updates unveiled last year to create a strong, independent channel program uniquely focused on information management partners,” says Mark Nutt, SVP, Worldwide Channel, Veritas.
“Veritas listened to its partner community and built program enhancements on extensive partner feedback to improve and strengthen Veritas’ channel presence.
“The launch of Veritas Partner force is a key milestone that enables partners to earn money quickly and predictably while selling Veritas solutions.”
Announced at Veritas Partner Link 2015, Veritas’ inaugural channel conference, Veritas Partner Force provides continuity for existing Veritas partners while delivering more value to the channel.
- Increased Opportunity Registration cap: Veritas has increased the Opportunity Registration cap from $500K to $1M, while maintaining payout rates, so partners can create and register bigger Veritas transactions with their strategic customers.
- Enhanced Growth Accelerator Rebate: Veritas has enhanced its Growth Accelerator Rebate by introducing a 3-step payout program that increases high growth accelerators and simplifies quarterly payouts.
- Streamline path to platinum status: Veritas has consolidated the qualifications for skilled partners to achieve platinum status by requiring two – rather than three – expert competencies and replacing the customer reference requirement with the opportunity for partners to better showcase customer successes.
“In this highly competitive channel marketplace, it is good news for partners that Veritas is continuing to focus on its partner program with these new benefits and rewards,” adds Darren Bibby, Program Vice President, Channels and Alliances Research, IDC.
“These changes underscore that a standalone Veritas is committed to the channel and rewarding those partners who invest in the company and its products.”
The news following the announcement that Veritas Technologies has crowned George Wong as its new channel leader covering Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ).
As reported by ARN, Wong will be responsible for conceptualising and leading the APJ channel strategy to increase its market reach.
- Why Microsoft vs. US Govt is a huge deal for cloud computing
- Is BlackBerry’s recent mobile security acquisition a Good move?
- Sophos targets mid-market and MSPs with new security offering
- Veritas announces winners at Partner Link 2015
- Veritas Partner Link 2015: Streamlining partners to produce an aggressive channel
- Veritas names Louis Tague as new A/NZ MD