VMtech CEO, Len Findlay, said as companies transition more applications to the Cloud, the associated security risks regarding who is accessing these applications and what these applications can access, were serious and frequent concerns.
“The partnership between VMtech and Okta not only augments VMtech’s expertise in the field of identity access management, but also gives our customers the assurance that their sensitive data and applications are secure through a proven and cost effective identity management platform,” he said.
Okta regional vice president JAPAC, Graham Person, said the partnership will accelerate its growth in the market.
VMtech CTO, Richard Clark, added that some of the feedback it received during recent joint customer engagements with Okta, arise around the depth offered by Okta’s identity management platform and its ability to handle both multi-factor authentication and single sign-on.
“Okta’s faster and easier integration will enable our customers to be more willing to accelerate their adoption of identity and access management services,” he said.
- Microsoft Azure 12 months on...
- Are banks plunging deeper into the security red zone?
- Ruckus Wireless acquires Cloudpath Networks
- New trojanised adware means Android users may have to bin their phones
- Deloitte acquires Cloud Solutions Group
- How ITonCloud helped Injury Treatment take on the Cloud
- VMtech drives community initiatives at Marrickville Council