Distribution Central has launched CloudMGR, a new product in its CloudSelect Marketplace portfolio. The new platform aims to save costs and streamline the management of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud for partners and customers.
The product is part of an extensive Billing-as-a-Service offering that the distributor has been providing AWS partners since 2013.
Distribution Central managing director and chief executive, Nick Verykios, said CloudMGR enables partners to profitably deliver AWS Cloud services to their customers with simplified Cloud billing, transactions in local currency, extended payment terms through Distribution Central, and streamlined on-boarding.
CloudMGR chief executive and founder, Craig Deveson, said “we recognised that the channel needed a solution that made it easier to move their customers to AWS. CloudMGR solves the AWS learning curve problem for partners by providing Cloud resource optimisation, management, disaster recovery and more.”
“We have a number of MSPs on our platform in various levels of maturity around the world, however our partnership with Distribution Central will allow us to deliver the benefits of CloudMGR to more partners in the A/NZ channel,” Deveson added.
- Optus Wholesale 100Gbps international service goes live
- Cloud options increased as AWS seals software-defined video acquisition
- INSIGHT: Examining SDN failures
- Emerson Network Power adds Distribution Central as an A/NZ distributor
- Lucas Vear to head Viatek’s NetSuite practice
- xMatters strengthens Asia-Pacific team with three new appointments
- Australian businesses need to manage expenses more effectively: Concur
- Kaspersky hits the AWS Marketplace