It would appear that the tech industry is the place to be if you are looking for a great place to work, at least that is according to the BRW Best Places to Work 2015 list.
Of the top 25 companies named in this year’s list, nine are in the tech industry, five more than any other sector of the economy.
The top spot was taken out by software developer, Atlassian, the company’s ‘Kudos’ program, where employees can congratulate co-workers, receiving special mention.
Filling out the tech quota in the top 25 were Adobe at 6, NetApp Australia at 8, Autodesk Australia at 11, Envato at 12, Distribution Central at 14, SAS Institute at 16, Odecee at 22 and EMC Australia at 24.
The next highest rated industry according to the list is healthcare with four representatives, followed by marketing with three.
The top 25 places to work in 2015 are as follows:
- MECCA Brands
- Nous Group
- Adobe Systems
- Summit Homes
- NetApp Australia
- Autodesk Australia
- Nova Group
- Distribution Central
- Mars Australia
- SAS Institute
- OMD Australia
- Swisse Wellness
- Mine Wealth + Wellbeing
- EMC Australia
- NOVA Entertainment
- UPDATED: Avnet scores distribution agreement with EMC
- Thomas Duryea deploys Brocade for Skilled Group
- Arrow to distribute EMC VSPEX Blue in Australia
- Autodesk products will be available by subscription only
- Distribution Central’s Nick Verykios makes it on 'Best in the State' list
- NetApp praises customers at 2015 Innovation Awards
- Atlassian opens HipChat platform to developers
- Pledge 1% movement makes big strides in its first year