Mobility specialist, ECM, has picked up the distribution of the German-developed solution, ISEC7 Mobility for SAP, in Australia and New Zealand.
An SAP-certified solution, ISEC7 allows business users and field workers to access and work with SAP data in areas such as CRM, plant maintenance and service, quality inspection, warehouse management and workflow from smartphones and tablets, with both online and offline capabilities.
ECM7 executive, Cyril Collin said because ISEC7 Mobility for SAP requires no middleware, it is a cost-effective solution.
It is available for iOS, BlackBerry, Android and Windows platforms.
“The application is easy to implement and offers flexible customisation of mobile processes to individual company requirements via SAP ABAP, with no development on the mobile devices or specific mobile knowhow required,” said Collin.
Though ISEC7 Mobility for SAP is new to the A/NZ market, it has already established a solid customer base in Europe, US and the Middle East.
- Acronis launches new True Image
- BlackBerry poaches Cisco chief to help drive global sales
- Ransomware in Australia has seen a steady growth in the past six months: Bitdefender
- SAP lining up a bright future for ICT youngsters
- Report: Working on your mobile definitely an APAC trait
- All Saints’ College deploys Ruckus Wireless technology
- Updated: Rhody Burton joins IBM
- OpenText extends partnership with SAP