Smart home solution provider, Alarm.com, has forged a distribution deal with Hills in Australia. As per the agreement, Hills will bring Alarm.com’s smart home services to its partner base.
Alarm.com’s services are built around home security and also include home automation devices like lights, locks, and smart thermostats.
The user can control and manage devices and appliances in their home from anywhere through a smartphone app, and the home can automatically take action to manage energy more efficiently and reduce waste.
The Alarm.com services platform is deeply integrated with Tyco Security Product’s DSC alarm panels and gives end users a security and home automation system of convenience.
Hills head of product practice, Daniel Lee, said the Alarm.com offering was the next step in home security and automation.
“Hills is delighted to announce this partnership with Alarm.com and to bring the next frontier of security technology to the market,” he said.
Alarm.com senior vice-president for global business development, Reed Grothe, said security and home automation services are driving broad consumer adoption of the smart home and this partnership will help Hill’s dealer network capitalise on the opportunity.
“We’re very excited about our partnership with Hills and the opportunity to deepen the reach for Alarm.com’s smart home services in the Australian market,” Grothe added.
- OzForex forges new strategic partnership with Xero
- EXCLUSIVE: Achieva inks distie deal with EnGenius
- Questacon and Samsung Electronics Australia announce technology partnership
- EXCLUSIVE: Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Australia revamps channel program
- EXCLUSIVE: IPscape adds on to direct-to-market model in Australia
- A10 Networks inks partnership with SoftnetX in Australia
- Derek Brown leaves Hills