ASX-listed ICT provider, Inabox Group (ASX:IAB) has appointed Deborah Zimmer as chief financial officer (CFO).
Zimmer has more than 19 years experience in financial and commercial management including more than seven years with Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and more than two years as finance director at Virgin Active Australia.
Inabox managing director and CEO, Damian Kay, said acquisitions were a key part of its growth strategy.
“There is currently a lot of activity in this area and Deborah will give us firepower to bolster the team,” Kay said.
Zimmer joins the team on August 17.
Inabox has more than 400 active resellers across Australia with more than 1000 direct large SME, corporate and government customers, and more than 200 staff working from 12 offices around Australia.
- Distribution Central restructures senior management team
- DWS sees financial turnaround after restructure
- DWS spends $19.5 million on Phoenix IT&T
- Myriad IT expands its Oracle practice with two new hires
- RITEQ acquires SeeMoreData to launch RITEQ Analytics
- Inabox Group names Tom Stianos new non-executive director