Australian Internet service provider (ISP), Broadband Solutions, has announced a partnership with virtualisation company, VMware. Both companies have embarked on a Cloud venture.
The partnership enables recognition for Broadband Solutions as a VMware professional service provider and the Australian company will inherit access to the vendor’s network of Cloud-based services and training programs.
“With VMware’s backing, we will help our customers get the most out of the Cloud by ensuring that our staff continue to receive the most up-to-date training and that our Cloud products remain relevant,” Broadband Solutions managing director, Sam Bashiry, said.
Bashiry added that the partnership has proved to be worthwhile as two Broadband Solutions team members have already been awarded VMware certifications.
He also indicated Cloud technologies currently form key parts of Broadband Solutions’ business.
The company is focused on businesses either looking to move into the Cloud for the first time or looking to expand their Cloud utilisation.
- M2M Connectivity partners with Cradlepoint to offer 4G/LTE networking solutions
- Meridian IT Australia partners with OSI
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- AppDirect expands into Asia-Pacific region
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Compass and Broadband Solutions attempt to speed up schools