IT and business technology company, Meridian IT Australia, has inked a partnership with Organizational Strategies (OSI). OSI offers a portfolio of innovative, technical, mission-oriented solutions and services for private and government sectors.
The partnership will engage Meridian IT with OSI on several projects and is a natural extension of its partnerships in the USA, UK, Germany, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Meridian IT Australia client solutions manager, Michael Duncan, said within weeks of official agreements to work together, the companies have engaged across policing, entertainment, food services, sport and public utility/infrastructure.
This includes identifying potential terror threats, persons of interest, spotting runway debris and monitoring worker safety in an airport; live feed analysis of broadcast field sports for a sports network; identifying persons of interest and media asset management for a police force; conducting restaurant operational analytics for a food service chain; identifying VIPs and problem persons and enhancing the retail experience for hotel and gaming entities respectively; and providing video footage and metadata tag for a media and telecommunications entity.
"This new partnership brings in a very powerful software based solution, proven in the sectors of security and intelligence, yet offering significant value to our commercial sector clients as well,” he said.
OSI president and co-founder, Nicolette Hendricks, said Meridian IT was selected for its domain knowledge in the defence, intel, and first responder industries, along with its ability to integrate customer-preferred infrastructure and an openness to engage directly with clients in the major enterprise and government verticals.
“Utilising OSI’s software will help Meridian IT clients generate increases in profits, reduce risks and threats, and gain powerful actionable intelligence,” Duncan added.
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Data#3 strikes global alliance with Australia's BlinkMobile
- HP and ShoreTel to deploy comms solutions for The Salvos
- M2M Connectivity partners with Cradlepoint to offer 4G/LTE networking solutions
- VMware announces strategic partnership with Broadband Solutions
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- Channel comes together as Meridian IT raises $10,000 for charity
- Meridian IT: Following the sun in search of customer value