Dicker Data has been appointed as an Intel distributor for a select range of products.
Effective immediately, Dicker Data has been granted distribution rights to Intel SSD, NUC, 2-in-1, Compute Stick and server related products to service the Australian market.
Chairman and CEO, David Dicker, said, “We’re delighted to announce our new partnership with Intel. We’ve been working closely with Intel for many years in varying capacities so when this opportunity presented itself, we grabbed it with both hands.
"The components market is a natural extension of our traditionally strong finished goods business and we see a strong opportunity to partner with both new and existing resellers."
Intel A/NZ channel sales director, VR Rajkumar, said over its 37 years in the Australian market, Dicker Data had developed a broad reach of resellers specialising in both the SMB and mid-market sectors.
"We’ve seen growth in the sales of innovative form factors such as the Intel NUC and 2-in-1s in the last 12 months and Dicker Data is well placed to offer further support to the channel through their solid product knowledge and diverse industry reach.”
Dicker Data has stock on hand ready for resellers to purchase immediately
- NSW BUDGET 2015/16: Police get $100m for technology
- Dicker Data announces its first national roadshow
- Tablet and 2-in-1 market slumps but IDC says there are signs of life
- Dicker Data made a promise - and it looks like it is going to keep it
- A tribute to Ian Birks - by Intel's Philip Cronin
- Epson gives cartridges the boot with new printer range (+11 photos)