No matter where you are it's time to vote for the ever-popular Channel Choice awards. Voting closes on August 3, 2015.
Much like the popular-vote TV Week Logie Awards, ARN’s online-only, people’s Channel Choice awards give ARN readers a chance to choose their favourite vendor, distributor or partner over the past 12 months.
The winners of the four Channel Choice category awards are those organisations with the most votes through ARN’s online poll. Only one vote per person/business email address will be accepted.
The four awards in 2015 are software vendor; hardware vendor; distributor; and partner. The vendor category has been split in two this year - software and hardware - to give vendors even more of a chance to be rewarded and recognised.
Last year, the winners were HP (vendor), Ingram Micro (distributor), and Data#3 (reseller).
How to vote: SImply visit the Channel Choice page on the 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards mini-site and click on the link for the Award you wish to vote for.
You will be taken to the voting page for that award. Fill in the name of the company you wish to vote for, your name and email address, and submit. It's that easy.
- Split “on track” as HP officially files for divorce
- Data#3 extends investment in Discovery Technology
- Back-up market off to “strong start” as EMC leads Symantec
- HP lands major aged care contract with BaptistCare
- PC sales slump ahead of Windows 10
- IN PICTURES: Hall of Fame Inductees Lunch - Part 1 (54 photos)