Security company, Commulynx, has been awarded Sophos Platinum Partner Status after only 18 months as a Sophos Partner.
Commulynx said, in a statement, the swiftness of this recognition acknowledged its strong channel relationships and strength in enabling its customers to achieve business objectives through technology.
“Our partnership with Sophos supplements our ongoing vision and core competencies in all aspects of security,” said Stephen Knights, managing director, Commulynx. “Utilising the full suite of Sophos solutions, coupled with our technical expertise in discovery and implementation has been a major driver in our success.”
Commulynx is an Australian-owned and operated services company specialising in the design and delivery of enterprise-class security, infrastructure and networking solutions.
It provides capabilities across design, implementation, management and strategic consultative services.
- EXCLUSIVE: Silver Peak addresses SD-WAN growth in Australia
- EXCLUSIVE: CA Technologies announces partnership with Versent
- Aconex and Bechtel hook up globally
- Updated: Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- HCL Technologies wins SAI Global managed services deal