Data protection player, Commvault, is now a Preferred Solution Partner within the Cisco Solution Partner Program.
As a member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program, Commvault can now deploy solutions to enhance the capabilities, performance and management of the network to capture value in the Internet of Things.
“We are excited to be selected as a Preferred Solution Partner within the Cisco Solution Partner Program,” says Brian Allison, VP of Worldwide Alliances, Commvault.
“Cisco and Commvault, together, will build differentiated solutions with our partners and deliver compelling business outcomes for our customers, starting with the BaaS offer.
“Our certification on Cisco’s Unified Computing Systems infrastructure and Commvault BaaS CVD is a strong validation that our data protection and information management solutions will work as tested with the same quality customers and partners have come to expect from us and Cisco.”
The Cisco Solution Partner Program, part of the Cisco Partner Ecosystem, unites Cisco with third-party independent hardware and software vendors to deliver integrated solutions to joint customers.
As a Preferred Solution Partner, Allison says Commvault has achieved Cisco compatibility certification on Commvault Simpana data management software and can now provide its customers with 24-hour, 7-days-a-week customer support.
- Cisco rules Ethernet roost despite flatlining market
- "Internet of Everything" key as Cisco embeds security across the network
- “Sophisticated” cyber attacks trigger security market revenue rise
- Microsoft announces 2015 partner of the year winners
- Cisco cements Westcon NZ distie deal with broader portfolio
- Tintri appoints four new senior roles