Big Data solutions company, Invigor (ASX:IVO), has joined advanced wireless systems provider, Ruckus’ ecosystem partner program. This relationship enables Invigor to expand on the capabilities of its Insights Visitor platform.
It will also enable the integration and operation of Invigor’s Cloud-based Insights Visitor platform with Ruckus’ Smart Wi-Fi products and solutions. As a result of this, Insights Visitor’s customer base will expand to new verticals such as local governments, hospitality, and outdoor media.
According to Invigor executive chairman, Gary Cohen, the combination of Invigor’s Insights Visitor platform with Ruckus’ SPoT location based service creates a powerful location based contextual analysis platform.
“With visibility to Ruckus’ channel and customer base, this is a significant opportunity to expand the range of retail properties, local governments, hotels, and venues to which Invigor’s mobile analytics products can provide visitor insights,” he said.
He said this relationship will also boost the value proposition of Invigor’s applications and creates a new opportunity for existing and prospective clients.
- Insight Enterprises unveils new corporate brand
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Wireless network is the weakest security link in enterprise IT infrastructure: Fortinet
- Hitachi Data Systems completes its acquisition of Pentaho
- Brennan IT lands itself two awards from vendors in May
- Invigor Group engages with Sunshine Coast Council for new Smart City vision