Cloud Collaboration Skype for Business is now available for Telstra Customers.
According to a company statement, the offering incorporates traditional collaboration tools like instant messaging, presence and multi party video, with enterprise voice capabilities and Telstra’s SIP Connect.
The company said the new offering is enterprise ready, with full security and support, hosted in the Telstra Cloud and delivered as a managed service.
Telstra claims it gives customers an end-to-end solution to enhance their productivity and collaborative experiences and deliver better business outcomes.
Skype for Business differs from its consumer cousin. It merges the user experience of Skype, with the enterprise grade security and features provided by Microsoft Lync and sends all voice and data over the Telstra network.
Telstra said the consumer-to-business convergence will deliver an improved user experience and enable customers to more intuitively and efficiently engage with colleagues and clients.
- APC urges businesses to address power management before Windows Server 2003 phase out
- Smartphone market set for "milestone year" as global growth slows
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- HP adds Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to mobility portfolio