Business management software company, Greentree International, has appointed Wendy McKenzie as its new global channel partner manager. Based in Auckland, McKenzie’s job scope revolves around building the company’s channel base.
The company said, in a statement, that her role will include scaling Greentree’s partner-driven business and expanding on its channel program. In addition, she will grow mutually successful relationships between the company and its broad eco-system of business partners, to help them sell, deploy and service Greentree software solutions.
McKenzie joins Greentree with more than 26 years of experience in the IT industry, previously having held management roles in sales and alliance positions at companies including, Oracle, BMC Software, Polycom and Sage Business Solutions.
Prior to joining Greentree, McKenzie worked for two years at Sage Business Solutions as its New Zealand business development manager, where she implemented lead generation strategies with the company’s international channel partners.
Previously, she worked at Polycom in London. At BMC Software, McKenzie had responsibility for global partner programs and as EMEA channels director, she led the solution provider program in recruiting and managing its partners.
McKenzie also held global, channel and alliance roles at Oracle for about 10 years, where she worked in management positions in Australia, Singapore and the US.
Greentree CEO, Peter Dickinson, claimed McKenzie will be a major asset to Greentree as the company continues to expand globally.
“Her proficiency in partner-led sales, coupled with driving successful go-to-market strategies within the channel community will be an invaluable asset to Greentree as we continue to expand the role of our channel program in supporting worldwide market demand for our Greentree4 next-generation fully integrated ERP software platform and overall company’s growth,” he said.
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei’s new solutions will be a disruptor in the Australian market, says Cooney
- WatchGuard rewards its top performing A/NZ resellers
- Zuora launches channel partner marketplace
- Fintan Diviney joins Adaptive Insights’ team as A/NZ area vice-president
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- UPDATED: Francois Vazille leaves Schneider Electric, joins Oracle
- Tomizone and Kordia Australia make Wi-Fi growth play
- GFI Software names Scott Brighton as incoming CEO
- Aussie partners win big at Greentree 2016 Global Awards