1. Key channel plays for 2015
Both Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) in addition with the ability to deliver those platforms into small business are going to set you apart.
2. Key technology for 2015
DaaS is a big focus, it has been difficult to deliver a quality and reliable DaaS solution into regional areas where there is very little quality infrastructure. We have been extremely fortunate to find like-minded partners that proactively assist us in these challenging areas.
3. Key message to the channel for 2015
Evolve or get left behind. We are witnessing on a daily basis IT businesses losing clients by not providing the right advice and strategic direction that clients are screaming for. Work your opportunities with a solution and not a dollar sign. Focus more on strategic solutions with clients, partners and suppliers to deliver the right result for that client. Lock in long terms relationships with clients that want to work with you.
4. Key warning to the channel for 2015
Stay focused on your client. Ensure that any service or offering you are providing is the correct one. In our case in dealing with small business, we see way too often the quick win project by our competitors. It’s the local computer shop that throws technology into a client for technology sake. It is an approach that I believe is certainly not a good one for our industry as a whole.
5. Key to your MayTek’s success in 2015
Continue to develop relationships with clients and our technology partners. Remain aware of new technologies and how they can benefit our clients.
- Steve Saunders joins Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei’s new solutions will be a disruptor in the Australian market, says Cooney
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Federal Government opens Canberra datacentre