Video, voice, content collaboration and communication technology company, Polycom, has announced an array of new offerings that aims to help IT administrators make smarter decisions, drive adoption and protect their unified communications and collaboration investments.
The solutions include:
- Polycom RealAccess – a services delivery platform that harnesses big data and connected products to help IT departments analyse utilisation, capacity and success rates to make faster and smarter decisions about their collaboration environment.
- Polycom VVX Services for Lync – to help IT jumpstart enterprise Microsoft Lync voice deployments with planning, rollout and user orientation.
- A broader managed service offering – to meet the needs of customers that want to outsource all or part of their video collaboration investments.
The Polycom RealAccess services delivery platform utilises a secure, Cloud-based portal for near-real-time data analysis. It also gives IT the flexibility to choose specific applications that best fit their needs, such as asset management, analytics, and a video library.
According to Polycom global services senior vice-president, Navin Mehta, organisations are making significant investments in collaboration technology, and they need a partner who can build a solution that satisfies their business needs today and well into the future.
“Polycom’s new services provide a clear roadmap from planning and evaluation through deployment and ongoing operations. Having the right partner every step of the way helps our customers create better user experiences, which drives adoption and faster return on their investment,” he said.
Polycom has also broadened its managed services offering to meet the needs of customers who want to outsource all or part of their video collaboration investments. The offers cover the Polycom RealPresence Platform and endpoints through monitoring, management, hosting and transformation services. The new offerings also give customers the ability to choose the level of service they need.
In addition, it launched Polycom VVX Services for Lync, enabling organisations of any size adding enterprise voice to their Microsoft Lync deployments and using Polycom VVX business media phones to tap on the company’s support and expertise such as optimising of networks and infrastructure and planning assistance.
The Polycom RealAccess services delivery platform and Polycom Managed Services are globally available from Polycom and its certified partners, while the Polycom VVX Services for Lync will be made available in mid-2015.
- Cloud communications market set to reach $650 million: Telsyte
- Cisco leads videoconferencing equipment market as revenue rises
- Rackspace expands its relationship with Akamai
- HP delves into the private Cloud space
- La Trobe University deploys world-first SAP S/4HANA in the Cloud
- Pivotal seeks to master Big Data with upgrades to analytics suite
- 5 for 15: Mark Braxton, Channel Manager, A/NZ at Polycom