IT management and services company, Kaseya, has been recognised as a leading contributor to the development of technology for managed service providers. The company took home the Best MSP solution award at the MSP World 2015 conference in Orlando, Florida thanks to its Cloud-based IT management software.
Presented by Cloud computing and managed services association, MSPAlliance, the award recognises the most significant contributions in the area of developing technology for managed service providers.
According to MSPAlliance, Kaseya nabbed the award for its position as a member of the managed services community that demonstrated an ongoing commitment to helping MSP’s manage and grow their businesses.
“Kaseya has been a longstanding member of the managed services community and the MSPAlliance. Its contributions in developing leading technologies to help MSPs manage their customers is just one of the reasons why Kaseya was awarded the MSPWorld Cup for Best MSP Solution,” MSPAlliance CEO, Charles Weaver, said.
Kaseya chief marketing officer, Loren Jarrett, claimed this award underscores Kaseya’s reputation, especially for the quick time-to-value it offers MSPs, enabling them to deliver high quality IT services more efficiently, and without the burden of building and maintaining their own IT management infrastructure.
“Our goal is to help MSPs manage and grow their businesses profitability. As such, we’ve invested heavily in building software solutions that make it possible for MSPs to deliver more efficient IT services and to offer new services to drive revenue growth,” Jarrett added.
- INSIGHT: What IBM's new IoT unit says about related professional services opportunity
- GK Horizons nabs Adaptive Insights Asia-Pacific partner award
- IBM outlines partner blueprint to build Internet of Things Solutions
- DDoS attacks in Australia are shorter but potent: Arbor Networks
- AWS and VMware are market leaders in IaaS and on-premises Cloud platforms: 451 Research
- Southern Cross launches into device services market