Unified Communications (UC) distributor, Enghouse Interactive, held its partner event at the Star Room in Darling Harbour. Discussions were focussed around call centre deployments in the UC space.
The focal point was a panel discussion with Enghouse A/NZ general manager, Dean Hodgson; the firm’s global vice-president of product management, John Cray; NEC contact centre product and alliance manager, Deese Boutsiavaras; and Weight Watchers customer service manager, Warren Cunningham.
The panellists spoke at length about industry trends, customer needs, challenges for partners and vendors.
Enghouse used the event to introduce its new tiered partner certification and training program. Partner training is available online or via a series of roadshows to be held in Melbourne over the course of the year.
- IN PICTURES: ShoreTel’s Asia-Pacific Sales Kick Off 2015
- 5 for 15: Brendan Maree, Interactive Intelligence vice-president Australia, New Zealand and Japan
- 5 for 15: Peter Low, The Cavalry director and founder
- iiNet unveils Social Post at Perth Arena
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Enghouse Interactive locks in Ultrafast Fibre NZ communications deal
- Kath Murphy joins Enghouse Interactive