ARN's rich editorial initiative, 5 for 15, is proving a massive success as as even more ICT industry leaders deliver thought-provoking and telling keys to the channel in 2015.
With nine new interviews online, the total has reached 59 industry experts sharing their knowledge in 295 key insights. You want the keys to the channel? 5 for 15 will give you answers.
The latest 5 for 15s come from a broad range of channel players including: Ash Diffey, CommVault head of channel sales A/NZ; Andrew Martin, Zerto director APJ; Jules Rumsey, Cloud Plus chief executive officer; Angus Dorney, Rackspace A/NZ general manager; Belinda Jurisic, Citrix channel sales manager; Joe Ingegneri, InterCall APAC managing director; Laurence Baynham, CEO Data#3; Andrew Birch, MYOB general manager, enterprise and websites; and Brent Thurrell, BeyondTrust vice-president EMEA & APAC.
There's more: Add 15 for 15, 15 seconds of prime video in which the interviewees tell us what their company will do in 2015. They are all shot on a handheld smartphone in classic snapchat fashion. Together 5 for 15 and 15 for 15 offer a rich and growing resource for the ICT community and readers are browsing all the interviews online for that key insight that could help their business or the business models they are taking to clients.
It isn’t too late, if you wish to participate in 5 for 15 or take the 15 for 15 challenge (let's face it - not everybody loves doing a video!) and join the list of industry gurus having their say, then contact then contact either editorial director, Mike Gee or senior journalist Brian Karlovsky.
Below are the latest 15, 5 for 15 interviews to go online. For a full list of interviews and videos visit 5 for 15 Index.
5 for 15
- Ash Diffey, CommVault head of channel sales A/NZ
- Andrew Martin, Zerto director APJ
- Jules Rumsey, Cloud Plus chief executive officer
- Angus Dorney, Rackspace A/NZ general manager
- Belinda Jurisic, Citrix channel sales manager
- Joe Ingegneri, InterCall APAC managing director
- Laurence Baynham, Data#3 CEO
- Andrew Birch, MYOB general manager, enterprise and websites
- Brent Thurrell, BeyondTrust vice-president EMEA & APAC
- Andrew Kirker, Schneider Electric general manager datacentres
- Chris Petersen, Asset Guru chief executive
- Dr Andrew Souter, LANDesk A/NZ country manager
- David Elke, Shavlik director APAC channel sales
- Ian Raper, Riverbed regional vice-president
- Dr Alistair Forbes, LogicNow general manager
15 for 15
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks
- Tony Heywood, AGC Networks
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos
VISIT the 5 for 15 INDEX PAGE for the full list of interviews and videos.