1. Key channel plays for 2015
Being a consultant within the datacentre ecosystem. Not being tied to any one way of doing things but acting as a consultant and facilitating an outcome for your customer. Not being a box dropper.
2. Key technology for 2015
Software defined everything is where things are heading. Even in the physical infrastructure space, software defined infrastructure in the datacentre is going to be the next big thing. A lot of the gains in energy efficiency around hardware and design have been done and software is where we will get the next big gains in terms of energy and capex efficiency.
3. Key message to the channel for 2015
Don’t be a box dropper, be a consultant. Don’t be a one trick pony, get out there and talk to people about what their datacentre strategy is. We would be happy to be a part of those conversations.
4. Key warning to the channel for 2015
Hold on to old business models at your peril.
5. Key to Schneider Electric's success in 2015
Partnering well. Partnering with our traditional partners but also with our collocation partners to deliver the right outcome for the customer.
- 5 for 15: Ian Raper, Riverbed regional vice-president
- 5 for 15: Four new interviews added; Martin points to transitioning your financial model
- The changing face of the datacentre
- IN PICTURES: APC by Schneider Electric Partner Summit (+40 Photos)
- 5 for 15: Ash Diffey, CommVault head of channel sales A/NZ
- Schneider Electric recognised by UN for advancing gender equality