ARN's massively popular and successful editorial initiative, 5 for 15, has reached a half-century. That's right, 50 interviews, 250 key insights in the channel and ICT industry in 2015.
And today we add four more: Chris Petersen, Asset Guru chief executive; Andrew Souter, LANDesk A/NZ country manager; David Elke, Shavlik director APAC channel sales; Ian Raper, Riverbed regional vice-president. And there are still a lot more to come as channel gurus are lining up to be part of it.
You want the keys to the channel? 5 for 15 will give you answers.
I particularly like this comment from Chris Petersen: "Unlike 15 years ago, the new wave for resellers is to sell through industry relevant businesses." On the money. And there are plenty of others.
There's more: Add 15 for 15, 15 seconds of prime video in which the interviewees tell us what their company will do in 2015. They are all shot on a handheld smartphone in classic snapchat fashion.
Together 5 for 15 and 15 for 15 offer a rich and growing resource for the ICT community and readers are browsing all the interviews online for that key insight that could help their business or the business models they are taking to clients.
If you wish to participate in 5 for 15 or take the 15 for 15 challenge (let's face it - not everybody loves doing a video!) and join the list of industry gurus having their say, then contact then contact either editorial director, Mike Gee or senior journalist Brian Karlovsky.
Below are the latest 15, 5 for 15 interviews to go online and the first five 15 for 15 videos. For a full list of interviews and videos visit 5 for 15 Index.
5 for 15
- Chris Petersen, Asset Guru chief executive
- Dr Andrew Souter, LANDesk A/NZ country manager
- David Elke, Shavlik director APAC channel sales
- Ian Raper, Riverbed regional vice-president
- Dr Alistair Forbes, LogicNow general manager
- Matt Jones, Xebra director
- Steve Martin, NEXTDC general manager, NSW sales and national channels
- Justin White, Toshiba product manager
- Brendan Maree, Interactive Intelligence vice-president Australia, New Zealand and Japan
- Mike Romans, Barracuda Networks A/NZ country manager
- Paul Harmon, Alloys CEO
- David Peach, channel consultant
- Andrew Mamonitis, Kaspersky Lab A/NZ managing director
- Neville James, NetApp director of channel enablement A/NZ
- Vaughan Woods, Akamai regional vice-president South Asia
15 for 15
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks
- Tony Heywood, AGC Networks
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos
VISIT the 5 for 15 INDEX PAGE for the full list of interviews and videos.