ARN's rich editorial initiative, 5 for 15, is proving a massive success as ICT industry leaders deliver thought-provoking and telling keys to the channel in 2015.
With four new interviews online today, the total has reached 45 industry experts sharing their knowledge in 225 key insights. And there are still a lot more to come as channel gurus are lining up to be part of it. You want the keys to the channel? 5 for 15 will give you answers.
Today’s 5 for 15s come from Dr Alistair Forbes, LogicNow general manager; Matt Jones, Xebra director; Steve Martin, NEXTDC general manager, NSW sales and national channels; and Justin White, Toshiba product manager.
They touch on a broad range of topics with Martin pointing to the importance of transitioning your financial model to one based predominately on monthly annuity revenue streams – that is a key insight. Similarly, Jones points to the need to be able to manage the new diverse app environment.
Then there’s Dr Forbes who says it is important to continue focusing on the managed services trend and try to let go of the traditional reseller mindset. And White identifies a real opportunity for resellers.
There's more: Add 15 for 15, 15 seconds of prime video in which the interviewees tell us what their company will do in 2015. They are all shot on a handheld smartphone in classic snapchat fashion.
Together 5 for 15 and 15 for 15 offer a rich and growing resource for the ICT community and readers are browsing all the interviews online for that key insight that could help their business or the business models they are taking to clients.
If you wish to participate in 5 for 15 or take the 15 for 15 challenge (let's face it - not everybody loves doing a video!) and join the list of industry gurus having their say, then contact then contact either editorial director, Mike Gee or senior journalist Brian Karlovsky.
Below are the latest 15, 5 for 15 interviews to go online - including four new ones today - and the first five 15 for 15 videos. For a full list of interviews and videos visit 5 for 15 Index.
Read more: 5 for 15: Matt Jones, Xebra director
5 for 15
- Dr Alistair Forbes, LogicNow general manager
- Matt Jones, Xebra director
- Steve Martin, NEXTDC general manager, NSW sales and national channels
- Justin White, Toshiba product manager
- Brendan Maree, Interactive Intelligence vice-president Australia, New Zealand and Japan
- Mike Romans, Barracuda Networks A/NZ country manager
- Paul Harmon, Alloys CEO
- David Peach, channel consultant
- Andrew Mamonitis, Kaspersky Lab A/NZ managing director
- Neville James, NetApp director of channel enablement A/NZ
- Vaughan Woods, Akamai regional vice-president South Asia
- Dave Rosenberg, Westcon Group managing director
- Peter Dickinson, Greentree chief executive
- David Higgins, WatchGuard Technologies A/NZ country manager
- Dennie K. Kawahara, OKI Data Australia managing director
15 for 15
- Dominic Whitehand, Exclusive Networks
- Tony Heywood, AGC Networks
- Saurabh Singhal, Jabra
- Jason McClintock, Jasco Consulting
- Ashley Wearne, Sophos
VISIT the 5 for 15 INDEX PAGE for the full list of interviews and videos.